1. MARFU Policy: It is the policy of the Mid-Atlantic Rugby Union that all players,
coaches, referees, administrators and clubs must comply with the USA Rugby's Club and Individual Participation Program (CIPP).
2. Enrollment: Players and clubs must be registered on game day,
in compliance with the USA Rugby CIPP Program. Proof of enrollment is a printed copy of a club roster
from the USA Rugby website. No one may step on to the field as a player or referee unless they are registered
with the CIPP program.
3. Game Day Procedure: See specific league or playoff instructions.
4. Enforcement: The MARFU Board, and by extension, its Disciplinary Committee, are responsible for enforcing
the CIPP Program. The Disciplinary Committee may levy sanctions on individuals and clubs that fail to comply with the CIPP program.
5. Non-CIPPed Players Who are Yellow and/or Red Carded: In MARFU league and championship games, the club of a non-CIPPed player identified by receipt of a red and/or yellow card will be fined $100; said player will be ineligible for further play until properly registered.