1. A motion has two calendar working days to be seconded.
2. Once seconded, the motion can go into discussion. Once discussion begins, the motion has 5 full calendar working days for a discussion window.
3. After the discussion window, there are 2 full calendar working days for final voting.
Note: voting may also occur during the discussion period, thus providing 7 full calendar working days for the voting process after the motion has been seconded.
On-line voting will be conducted via the MARFU BOD Yahoo Group (by EMail or by Poll) or some other agreed upon means.
If the vote is done through Yahoo Groups, here are the following steps:
1) An email will be sent to the MARFU BoD with the proposal
2) To vote, select the link provided in the email, this will display the Yahoo Groups Sign In
3) Sign into the Yahoo Groups, this will direct you to a website containing the proposal
4) Select your vote (Yes, No, Abstain)
5) Select Vote if you wish to cast your vote, otherwise select "Cancel"
Note - You may also sign into Yahoo first. If you are signed into Yahoo and select the link provided by MARFU, you will automatically be directed to a website containing the proposal
If you do not have a Yahoo account:
a) Go to www.yahoo.com
b) Select "Sign Up"
c) From there, you will be asked to fill out a short form. Once complete, you will have a Yahoo account that you can use for MARFU's online voting.
Note - By signing up to Yahoo, you will not be required to activate a Yahoo email address for voting.